TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-07-19
Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province

Hey dude thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. You really have to take into account personal living habits as well. I myself know that if you marry a Chinese woman you are marrying not just her but her whole family. This will mean a complete breakdown of boundaries. From my own personal view one close family friend who was Chinese would come to our house when I was little, then promptly go into my bedroom and ransack the place for any toys that they could find for their kids without properly asking. Snooping around and opening drawers in the owner's living quarters are a very common habit for the Chinese, and unfortunately this can perpetuate even if they have lived abroad for many years. Littering, public urination for little children, and loud talking are all things I have seen personally from ethnic Chinese no matter where they live.

When actually sharing a life with someone, it's really the small things that can be the dealbreaker. I have not heard of the possible eccentric living habits of Thai women. But as for Chinese folks, one cannot be impressed with things like squatting on the rims of a toilet seat to carry out nature's calling when you can just sit down. Also, dishwashers are used to wash dishes, not to store them.

Return to Index › Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province

Go to another board -