TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Hailiang High school Zhuji
#1 Parent dean - 2013-07-29
Re: Hailiang High school Zhuji

Hailiang school is not allowed to hire foreign teachers. They Make your visa to be a primary school. Many of the teachers had to fly to Hong Kong many times each term. Some were on F Visas for the duration of their contract. My release letter from my previous school was forged by the admin office

Any more questions, please ask

#2 Parent foxy - 2013-07-21
Re: Hailiang High school Zhuji

Every visa they issued were illegal.

Please specify what types of visas that they issued were illegal, viz L/F/X, etc.

dean - 2013-07-21
Hailiang High school Zhuji

Hailiang High school Zhuji.

After working in Zhuji for 3 years I thought is time for a new school.
Hailiang were looking for teachers so I took the plunge.

Oh dear, what a mistake. This is easily the most unprofessionally ran schoo any of the foreign teachers had worked at.
Every visa they issued were illegal. They class you as working for a junior school which is 3km away. Many of us had to go to Hongkong many times. Usually on our weekend off.

Last term they hired 12 new teachers. 11 of us have left. I think this speaks for itself. The school is very wealthy and uses this power to hide most of the truth from the rest of the world.

They even fine you if you use the A/C and its under 31 degrees even if the classroom is 35.

If you have any questions please post on here. I will answer honestly and propmtly

Return to Index › Hailiang High school Zhuji

Go to another board -