TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-07-26
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

We don't know for sure whether that poster was just a pretend "girl" or not.

You can be a bit of a flat-worlder when it suits you, Turnoi- LondonGirl went out of her way to prove she is a female. The truth is is that she was running rings around you all, and your male prides refused to accept that it was a female doing that??

However, that poster got what was deserved by him/her

What did she get, you tell me?

. Not to discriminate on grounds of sex also means to treat everybody the same way, and if someone talks rubbish regarding rubbish businesses like EF, that someone will get the right answer - female or male, it doesn't matter.

Repeat myself slightly here-I don't think that you set out to discriminate against her but having a woman making arses of you all was just a bit broad to bear.

But since you come up with London "Girl" all the time, I cannot help believing that it was you who was behind that "girl". What do you say now?

Well, at least you have referred her as a girl instead of 'girl oblique boy.' One thing i am certain of is that you know full well that she was a girl...and what does that say? Oh no, my mistake, I have just noticed "girl" all parcelled up in quotation marks-you really are incorrigible (as CL would say) [edited] hahaha. all good fun.

Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Go to another board -