TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-07-28
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Are you in the process of buying a squat? You tell everyone on here you have no money, then you are about to buy a house! A tad inconsistent don't you think?

No, I don't think. My hard working young Chinese wife saved up the deposit for a mortgage. Despite my ridiculing her with protestations that you are not even on the electoral role- you don't own a credit card- your credit rating will be zero when they check you out. Also being rebuffed and laughed at by an assortment of brokers she did manage to find a lender who didn't do 'credit scoring'......so started a long process of providing all the evidence they needed to assess her. When they finally gave her an AIP/agreement in principle, they made an unprecedented offer of including my name on the mortgage, giving me a sort of 'wild card' The broker said he had never ever heard of a lender offering a mortgage(albeit joint) to an old fart like me. Now that was it in a nutshell. We do not have a pot to piss in- when we finally 'complete' we would have emptied out banks accounts(mainly hers) to the last couple of hundred quid. Now, I think that qualifies for 'not a pot to piss in' especially when we compare ourselves to a monied gent like yourself-AND WHY IS THIS BLOODY KEYBOARD TELLING ME i SPELLED MONIED INCORRECTLY?? We should ask CL ,he'll know? Really pisses me off that. haha.

GET IT, GOT IT? GOOD!

Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Go to another board -