TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Rubbish entitlement mentality
#1 Parent San Migs - 2013-08-02
Re: Rubbish entitlement mentality

I could post one or two links, but last time I did this the people in question never followed up the leads I gave them. Also other posters have been exceptionally selfish at keeping information about good jobs to themselves, so sorry to say, I will not pass on the information to you on here or in private. As one poster has said, google is your friend.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-08-01

Yes, use a search engine, a slight bit of Chinese and apply directly. Don't ever use a recruiter.

Wikipedia has lists of all the universities within a certain province, you can use that as starting point to find websites or at least, the names of universities. If you are slightly China savvy, you may know of quite a few smaller cities that are untouched gems.

Several universities have web pages, with HR details. However, the English sites tend to be poorly maintained because of they are of little importance when they find teachers who already live locally. So look on the Chinese pages, find the contact details of department heads and apply directly. The worst that can happen is that you get no response.

#3 Parent Nero Caesar - 2013-08-01

I am in the same situation, but I would rather work in rural China than places like Shanghai or Beijing. Any ideas on how to go about doing this?

Return to Index › Re: Rubbish entitlement mentality

Go to another board -