TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Expat Predators - Watch out!!!!
#1 Parent Beelzebub - 2013-08-06
Re: Expat Predators - Watch out!!!!

The disturbing thing about what the davulhyme person said was that he thinks it may be okay for expat teachers to "like young boys". Apparently, putting this on an equal plane with not finding a girlfriend or not being able to work anywhere else but China is okay with some folks who post on here. I think I won't eat lunch now after reading that kind of tripe.

Excuse me, please, but he never said that at all- he never indicated in any way that he thought that type of behaviour was all-right. He did make us think (some of us) that certain problems may be connected; and with some, one thing might lead to a dreadful other. The message I got was that an FT should have a girlfriend or wife, and should change his attitude if he can't get one.

We should listen to Settlement Tank Poster, he speaks a lot of sense.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-08-06

Yes, it is disturbing that some people appear to be condoning the behaviour of absolute nonces. Shagging older students who are obviously above the age of consent is one thing; which we have uncomfortably discussed the ethics of endlessly, but this is just too much for me.

I've mentioned before that I'm not best example of perfect morals and I'm partial to telling a sick joke or two, but the fact he says this kind of thing in what appears to be a non-sarcastic manner truly disturbs and worries me.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2013-08-06

The disturbing thing about what the davulhyme person said was that he thinks it may be okay for expat teachers to "like young boys". Apparently, putting this on an equal plane with not finding a girlfriend or not being able to work anywhere else but China is okay with some folks who post on here. I think I won't eat lunch now after reading that kind of tripe.

Return to Index › Re: Expat Predators - Watch out!!!!

Go to another board -