TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Mission Impossible
#1 Parent Davyhulme Settlement Tank Cleaner - 2013-08-17
Re: Mission Impossible

with your somewhat telepathic capabilities, you seem to know everything

I wish I did, then I could read others THOUGHTS,joke, rofl some more.....humour is always good.

....at least, you seem to think so. I come to think that sewage work has kept you away from daylight for too long to see the real truth.

Sewage work is not bad, pays better than teaching ESL in China actually, I may well go back to it, but I think you are afraid of hard work, as you are scared of even teaching kids (not.hard.work!). Let's face it TEFL in China is not a real job, and many dread returning to their homelands, we are not all wealthy ranch owners or rental income men like you and silverboy, dui bu dui?

The real truth is that there is a difference between an statement made on academic issues that does not include any moral connotations, whether good or bad, and critical statements on an issue like ESL in China that includes some moral connotations. In case of the latter, you need to stand for something; and if you don't, then the question is why you work in education at all.

I don't stand for being kicked out of the crown liquor saloon at the 1 am last call, that is about the only thing I don't stand for, et tu? connotations, what about satanic ones? Do you believe in the antichrist as the polar opposite of the lord jesus? Lucifer was cast out from heaven was he not, I will buy a bible, a lot we must discuss on theological issues, and as you are a qualified priest, I am sure you will set me straight, if I err.

Have a gay saturday!

Return to Index › Re: Mission Impossible

Go to another board -