TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: China & the world's environment
#1 Parent uh-huh - 2013-09-03
Re: China & the world's environment

There are new users and they don't know what happened. One of the regular posters' mission is to warn them of people like you, whatever your name is, boy!

But there's the rub. There aren't all that many "new" users on this site. Now there are a very few from both sides of any given "debate" who come on under different user names and stir up the pot and then disappear just as suddenly. But "new" users that stay on for a long, long time with their insightful contributions? It seems like I can count on one hand those that bother to stay around and those are the same ones that like to argue with and defame any new or not-so-new member and chase all others right off. Turnoi, can you not see and recognize your own behavior and how just as horrible it is vs the ones that you say are "trolls", "GWs", etc.? Pot, meet kettle.

So tell me, "regular poster", what exactly are you going to warn new users about concerning me and my minor contributions? Are you going to trot out the regular old stand-bys? What kind of lies and inflammatory comments are you going to make up about me in order to get me out of here as well as caution all the other newbies that come along that you allegedly care so much about? That's a bit of sarcasm by the way, if you don't get it.

Return to Index › Re: China & the world's environment

Go to another board -