TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Conclusions and Precautions to be taken
#1 Parent John O’Shei - 2013-09-12
Re: Conclusions and Precautions to be taken

Also, remember that not every wumao serves the interests of the honest law enforcement officials either. Some corrupt local officials have vested interests in shit schools and will protect their interests at all costs. That article even if displayed Helen's school's tricks. As for dodgy foreigners, the DOS people, the grassing snitches, they need to be exposed to the other foreigners in your area. Some of these people need a good glassing/bottling or two.

I know of a couple of good meaning guys who have recently had to go home for the foreseeable future, one was a young lad on a tourist visa doing part time work, not quite sure what happened to him, but I’d be wary of some of those part time job ads right now! There's some out and out traps out there!

Also as Turnoi said, try not to blatantly break the law, there's not only the guy on the L visa that I mentioned, overstayed visas simply aren't getting renewed when previously strings could be pulled for example. Something just doesn't seem right these days and you don’t want to make it too easy to be a considered be a cause of trouble.

There's guys out there that are far too open about certain naughty things like smoking weed, there's certain bars when too many foreigners will share joints together, that could be a propaganda man’s dream if they latch on to them. Even the Global Times freely admits that people will get arrested and detained for completely unrelated naughty stuff like whores, if they have upset the wrong kind of people with power.

Return to Index › Re: Conclusions and Precautions to be taken

Go to another board -