TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › What happened to Dragonized?
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-09-25
Re: Personal message to John O'Shei

I will make this short and sweet. Please send me an email and I will tell you some things. I would rather not share them on a public forum. I do think that you are a decent man and you mean well. But I think there are better places to voice some things, and I am not talking about political or religious ideals either. This is completely your choice, however.

#2 Parent juanisaac - 2013-09-24
Re: What happened to Dragonized?

I know of the guy you are talking about. He just seemed to disagree with people just to get a reaction or play devil's advocate. I never knew where he stood on anything becuase alot of his answers seemed too take both sides of any argument.
I don't mind if he came back. I just hoped he would be more consistent in his answers. I know most of the regulars here, and they are consistent in their views. I don't agree with all of them, but I least I know what to expect.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2013-09-23
Re: What happened to Dragonized?

I do believe he probably got bored with the bickering, and perhaps returned home. We shall never really know until said OP returns? A good question though.

John O'Shei - 2013-09-23
What happened to Dragonized?

He was arguably the best regular poster on here. Sure most of us are pleased to see that others such as the fake British working class alias bloke appears to have buggered off in recent times, but Dragonized was a poster who put forward very good arguments with at least, casual references to academic knowledge relating to a subject.

Now, all you that seem to get is wumaos, TC bosses speaking Chinglish and paid lackeys. Whilst catching them and exposing them for they are can be great fun, it seems to be that discussions regarding various subjects on a deeper level have mostly disappeared recently.

Therefore his input is something that I miss. This board needs more posters like him imo.

Return to Index › What happened to Dragonized?

Go to another board -