TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-10-29
Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?

Well the recent morality campaign bollocks relates more towards students shagging each other, rather than the teachers foreign or Chinese shagging them.
The government talks about morality, but what about biology?

I can see how sexually frustrated some of these young Chinese men are, I actually feel sorry for quite a few of them. It doesn't help that their life seems to solely consist of homework, league of legends/WoW and basketball though.

I also know girls, who are ex-students of mine asking for advice about parents who pressure them to preserve their virginity (probably to preserve their future dowry value, more like), and that really sucks because they are treating their daughters as commodities. Then again, some are a bit young like 16 or 17 and it is probably a good thing if they do wait a few more years. The older ones in their 20s like I told you about before though, they really do need a good banging, just to piss their retarded parents off. But not by me though, there are boundaries that I don't feel comfortable about breaking.

Can't help thinking that universities don't help by forcing students to live in dormitories and obey curfews, that shit really needs to become a thing of the past.

Return to Index › Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?

Go to another board -