TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: re: first time teaching in China
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-02
Re: re: first time teaching in China

Apparently, it might be the police as he does resemble your typical kind of bush dodger on the run.

#2 Parent Rotten Bear - 2013-10-30

somebody certainly needs to help you

An ambulance is on the way to take the patient for urgent treatment in a lunatic asylum.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-10-30

Providing he is genuine and the other poster Mc Shei has given me some doubts we will hear again from him and as long as he looks the part as you say and has any type of British accent I will arrange for him to make a start with a Chinese school and they will furnish him with all the business, expert's certificate ,residence permit, the lot, once he has his degree. i hope we do hear from him again, so i can help as others helped me.

Judging by how horrifically written that was, somebody certainly needs to help you.

#4 Parent stompy - 2013-10-30

Providing he is genuine and the other poster Mc Shei has given me some doubts we will hear again from him and as long as he looks the part as you say and has any type of British accent I will arrange for him to make a start with a Chinese school and they will furnish him with all the business, expert's certificate ,residence permit, the lot, once he has his degree. i hope we do hear from him again, so i can help as others helped me.

Return to Index › Re: re: first time teaching in China

Go to another board -