TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › ENGLISH FIRST JAKATA INDONESIA SCAM JOB
#1 Parent EF - 2013-11-25
Re: ENGLISH FIRST JAKATA INDONESIA SCAM JOB

If you do so feel to terminate your contract( after initially discovering the contract and job description is founded on misleading truths) , you will be held accountable for exorbitant costs or will not be issued an exit visa from the country . You are simply a commodity to to their commercial advantage

#2 Parent Insomniac - 2013-11-11
Re: ENGLISH FIRST JAKATA INDONESIA SCAM JOB

It depends on what you mean by 'scam', I suppose. I knew a lot of EF employees in China. Does EF exist? Yes. Is it legally recognized by Indonesia? Yes. Is it a predatory organization that dupes (typically) young Westerners into leaving their countries under one understanding, and then greets them in a country that is completely foreign to them with working terms that were different than what was promised to them in their own countries? Yes. Ef is a disgusting organization who's shoddy business ethics have been exposed over and over. Personally, I think the big 5 countries EF recruits from should do more to protect their young people from the bait-and-switch game EF pulls.

Yvonne - 2013-10-31
ENGLISH FIRST JAKATA INDONESIA SCAM JOB

I HAVE BEEN COURTED FOR AN ENGLISH TEACHING POSITION WITH THIS COMPANY .SOURCES HAVE TOLD ME THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY HAVING THEIR INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS WORKING ILLEGALLY WHILST WITHHOLDING THEIR PAPER WORK TO PREVENT THEM FROM LEAVING THE COUNTRY CAN ANYBODY ASSIST IN INFORMATION OF THIS ?

Return to Index › ENGLISH FIRST JAKATA INDONESIA SCAM JOB

Go to another board -