TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Shitty So-Called University
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-14
Re: Huizhou Shitty So-Called University

To be honest, substantial proof has been provided to show that Huizhou university is a shit university. All you are doing with your excessive attempts to ensure that your comments feature at the top of the google rankings , is making those who complained sound bitter and twisted and therefore discrediting their initial complaints. Instead of making thing worse for Huizhou University, you may as well be softening the blow for them!

Not to mention that we have all heard of psychotic fempats with a chip on their shoulder, but hetero-hating gay people? Come on guys, relax a little. If it weren't for us, the human race wouldn't be able to reproduce!

#2 Parent Legality and Professionalism - 2013-11-14
Re: Huizhou Shitty So-Called University

[edited]
[edited]
[edited]

As for what my friend suffered there that had nothign to do with his sexual orientation (unlike me, he is discrete, but I see nor eason for that), but with the fact he pointed out that the red tape cockroaches there were not doing their job of making sure seweage doesn't run down his walls. I was there for just two times two weeks and it was absolutley disgusting, even though he kept that room locked at all times, the stench was permeating the building.

And he stayed there for the WHOLE DURATION of the contract because they promised in writing six times that they would pay his bonus, even though I got him a job offer in Shenzhen where he could have just walked out on them. In the end they did not pay his bonus and held even his return ticket money 3 months longer than for everybody else who stayed in that shithole (he had left for Sun Yat Sen University by then).

All in all, I will write what I want, when I want and I do it nott for you, but basically so that this shows up in Google and shames those stupid Chinese obsessed with "face" and other pathetic bigotted appearances as opposed to reality.

[edited]

Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Shitty So-Called University

Go to another board -