TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-11-20
Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"

He's had numerous problems with other regular posters on this forum. He had that spat with the poster Foxy in which he claimed he was insulted to the point of having racial slurs flung towards his being. Foxy is Scottish, at least that is what he had said. I didn't know there could be so much animosity from folks who live on the same island even if they are from different backgrounds. Yet he makes a racist comment himself regarding Irish folk. Maybe had a bad experience when he was cleaning the sewers.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-20

Those are female dogs. I am sure you are a real irish gent, like many from your homeland, so demonstrate it in your behaviour then good sir. Also going after a fellow westerner just because he has a chinese wife is either out of jealousy or racism, or perhaps both. If not jealous or racist, then no worries, just why does it concern you if he has a chinese missus'?

A simple Chinese lesson would help you and Woodbine Willie to work out my apparently Irish name. I am not really concerned about him having a Chinese partner, just that her appearance would give me the general impression that he was breaking the law in the vast majority of civilized countries, probably even going as far as to include China.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-20

People seem to feel so injured by the remarks of virtual, anonymous individuals that they have never met that they will go out of their way to find out personal information. If they cannot get this information they will use any personal information against you that you have already put out. "Babs" does this right off the bat. How obvious of some 68 year old d-bag who never grew up and is still stuck as a 5 year old in the head!

The funny thing is, some of that information would indeed be true, some of it is not. But as I have said before, my real life doesn't revolve an alias on the internet, so to him I can be anything he wants to imagine me to be. But dementia is a wonderful thing, it must be said.

#4 Parent Dragonized - 2013-11-20

People seem to feel so injured by the remarks of virtual, anonymous individuals that they have never met that they will go out of their way to find out personal information. If they cannot get this information they will use any personal information against you that you have already put out. "Babs" does this right off the bat. How obvious of some 68 year old d-bag who never grew up and is still stuck as a 5 year old in the head!

#5 Parent San Migs - 2013-11-19

bitches

Those are female dogs. I am sure you are a real irish gent, like many from your homeland, so demonstrate it in your behaviour then good sir. Also going after a fellow westerner just because he has a chinese wife is either out of jealousy or racism, or perhaps both. If not jealous or racist, then no worries, just why does it concern you if he has a chinese missus'?

#6 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-19

If it was anything like Mr Silverboy's it was yobish and uncouth, and very very cruel and heartless. Why you should want to cause women unhappiness because they are skinny, fat or ugly I do not know. I suspect that you are nothing to write home about yourself, over 35, overweight, overbearing, and of little interest to any type of woman unless you pay for it. I and other women were insulted and injured by your chauvinistic remarks. You say as an excuse that you had drunk too much. They say that drink brings out the true character of the man. I suggest you quit all forms of alcohol directly.

Is that so 'Babs?'. Nice try Woodbine Willie.

I merely pointed out in not so polite terms that you stand out as quite the shrub rocketeer on this forum, judging by your taste in bitches. Sexism fully intended because I'm a c**t.

I actually feel quite proud that I magically 'injured' a woman with my remarks, not only am I able to ridicule Woodbine Willie on the interwebz, I can also give his female aliases a virtual wife-beating. I feel so proud of myself that I'm going to get drunk and bang a hooker to celebrate.

#7 Parent Babs - 2013-11-19

If it was anything like Mr Silverboy's it was yobish and uncouth, and very very cruel and heartless. Why you should want to cause women unhappiness because they are skinny, fat or ugly I do not know. I suspect that you are nothing to write home about yourself, over 35, overweight, overbearing, and of little interest to any type of woman unless you pay for it. I and other women were insulted and injured by your chauvinistic remarks. You say as an excuse that you had drunk too much. They say that drink brings out the true character of the man. I suggest you quit all forms of alcohol directly.

#8 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-18

It was an actual sick remark that was blatantly against the rules that I probably posted after a few beers or something. Referring to his taste in women who are 'skinny with a flat arse and no tits'. Silverboy wrote it quite nicely, but I decided to take it one step too far.

#9 Parent Dragonized - 2013-11-18

Save the response anyway. If he ever lets his inferiority get the best of him and he emails you to talk trash then you'll have a laundry list of "nice" responses waiting for him haha!

#10 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-18

Just noticed my remark upon Beelzebub's taste in women may have got censored. Oh well, it was a bit of an evil one.

#11 Parent Dragonized - 2013-11-17

Ane even if he did achieve such an amazing feat, I'll bet she is skinny with a flat arse and no tits! I'm so jealous.........yawn.......LOL!

I missed this post. Funny stuff Silverboy!

Return to Index › Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"

Go to another board -