TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: A nice article about dating (imo)
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2013-11-19
Re: A nice article about dating (imo)

Hehehe you may have ruffled quite a few feathers with that article. Good research man!

#2 Parent San Migs - 2013-11-19
#3 Parent Dragonized - 2013-11-19

I would classify most Chinese "women" as girls. They mostly certainly don't have the maturity and intelligence or confidence to be classified as women. They are usually useless, I know that sounds racist, but IMO, Chinese women are what they are.

I was shown a DNA chart by another teacher of the racial makeup of every country around the world. China has an identical makeup to that of Japan in that chart. From what I've been told Japanese women while high maintenance in many aspects still possess more ability to be a woman than Chinese. Nothing "racist" about what you've said. Chinese people are classified under the "Mongoloid" race of people are they not as opposed to Africoid and Caucasoid? It's the way the specific culture in the specific country raises people. Even Taiwanese women have been complimented as "China 2.0" compared to their mainland Chinese counterparts. The men in said country also comes out to be undersexed and generally do not measure up to the manhood of many other countries.

Return to Index › Re: A nice article about dating (imo)

Go to another board -