TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-11-20
Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"

"of little interest to any type of woman unless you pay for it". You are obviously a moron "Babs"! You really think laowai men married to Chinese women are not "paying for it" ???????
They are indeed paying for it, and much, much more than they would have to pay most Chinese hookers!

Better move away from Fantasyland Miss Babs , [edited]

I remember Charlie Sheen said something in court like "I'm not paying them to sleep with me, I'm paying them to go away". Sometimes in China, the dating game actually feels like that. Hell, the transactional relationship that takes place between a man and his regular choice of masseuse at your local massage parlour (regardless of whether he enjoys a happy ending or not) is arguably of a more honest and straightforward nature than what you will have with many Chinese girls that you will actually date.

A friend of mine who actually even married a Chinese girl and subsequently got divorced and had to pay a settlement, worked out albeit in a round about and weird way, that usually it will cost about 300 RMB a shag, regardless of whether you are banging hookers, girlfriends or your wife. Don't think that figure applies to everybody and certainly not me, but his calculations appeared to make sense, when you factor in the associated costs of dating, marriage, divorce etc.

Return to Index › Re: "coverage it deems unflattering"

Go to another board -