TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › What is the best way to start applying for jobs?
#1 Parent juanisaac - 2013-12-09
Re: What is the best way to start applying for jobs?

Start looking for leads on this website. After that, you can look for job offers on www.echinacities.com. Employers from all over the country advertise there. You can also post your CV on that website, and twice a year some schools and recruiters will contact you directly to offer you employment. Good-luck!

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-12-08

Google is useful. Seriously, don't you people know how to find employers and their contact details?

For me, when it comes to teaching jobs, it no longer matters what is advertised, I can still find opportunities.

#3 Parent Jimmy - 2013-12-08

I just need other options if they don't pick me.

Me too. Pretty please, Can anybody reading this enlighten us?

Amy Lambright - 2013-12-07
What is the best way to start applying for jobs?

I am interested in looking for a job in China. What is the best way to start looking and applying for positions. I had an interview set up for last night but something must have happened because the guy never made it onto Skype. With that happening, I thought that I better start looking for other options just in case that one falls through. I really liked that school and the area so I'm not giving up, I just need other options if they don't pick me. I am looking to start as early as April and as late as September. Any ideas will be great. Thanks in advance.
Amy

Return to Index › What is the best way to start applying for jobs?

Go to another board -