TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Behaving Well Abroad
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-12-16
Re: Behaving Well Abroad

I don't think anybody on here likes to "dick kids". Even the kind of people on here who I detest like yourself. I will not accuse anyone on here of being a peadophile, I think we are all in agreement that sexual abuse of children is sick, revolting, depraved, and disgusting.
However, if you want to take the "high moral ground" in regard to sex, then so be it. Yep, you're right, I probably would bang almost anything in China ( and other places ) as long as she was about 21, sexy, attractive, and not my student. Most of the women I usually bang are in the 27-40 y/o bracket though.

Yep, I really have nothing better to do these days. Just travel a bit, hang out at bars and restaurants, drink beer and GT's, eat steaks and burritos, seafood, hang out at the beaches, play with the family dogs when I'm at home, read newspapers, bit of surfing and fishing. I'm only interested in working part-time, and certainly won't be spending any money on greedy, lazy, and selfish Chinese women, ha!

And how about you "family man", have to work 7 days a week at a TC to support your greedy non-active Chinese wife maybe?

7 days? Ouch. Most TCs only make you work 5 days, but you don't get weekends off. He is obviously working all that overtime to pay for a house, that she will inevitably claim from him later.

Return to Index › Re: Behaving Well Abroad

Go to another board -