TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: "China Must Purge Mao's Ghost" Article by Gao Wenqian, a senior policy adviser at Human Rights i
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2013-12-28
Re: "China Must Purge Mao's Ghost" Article by Gao Wenqian, a senior policy adviser at Human Rights i

I do not necessarily share all the views of SB that he has regarding the matters you have mentioned. But I will always support his views regarding ESL businesses in China, and he is also often right with regard to matters on how to deal with Chinese people outside ESL.And he backs up his views, so it easy to see where he stands and why. That has added to his credibility on here while yours is absolutely zero.

You would think that teachers usually come from academic backgrounds, where there are always under pressure to back up claims with references, research and any other kind of supporting evidence or whatever, but it appears that in China that is not the case, they tend to come from backgrounds such as errrmmm... Prison.

Then again, when it comes to certain questionable posters, I will judge with an equal lack of professionalism (because they deserve it, lol).

Return to Index › Re: "China Must Purge Mao's Ghost" Article by Gao Wenqian, a senior policy adviser at Human Rights i

Go to another board -