TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?
#1 Parent The Shifter - 2014-01-04
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean.

That would include the catholic church and the vatican then....wonder what the resident priests views on contraception are?

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-04
Re: AVOID condom. Trust she is clean.

AVOID condom. Trust she is clean.

If I was really that desperate to get A.I.D.S, I'd just come out gay and volunteer to be the main party bottom in a meth-fuelled p2p gangbang organised on craigslist.

Can't stand backwards uneducated third world types that have this outdated attitude to the use of protection.

#3 Parent sammy - 2014-01-03
AVOID condom. Trust she is clean.

Seize Life's Opportunities

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-02
Re: What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?

Personally, I just try to buy as many as possible when I am back home. I have a few really bad experiences even with Durex branded ones that I have bought here and find the ones purchased back home to be far more reliable. Can also get those special ones that are laced with benzocaine on the inside that make you last for ages, for some reason Durex won't sell those in China.

If forced to buy any in China, due to the sudden emergency need to get a 3 pack or something, I tend to find that the Jizzbon ones to be more reliable and comfortable than other brands. That's just me though, every guy has their own preference.

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-02
Re: Chinese girls love not using condom

There's actually some truth in that. Unfortunately, I feel that unwanted pregnancy and diseases suck, so they better let me use one.

#6 Parent xin - 2014-01-02
Chinese girls love not using condom

some of them think Condoms suck!

#7 Parent Dragonized - 2014-01-02

If this hasn't happened to you personally yet, you should prepare yourself wisely so that it will never happen. Always carry a few rubbers on you. Also, get decent brands that makes the packaging material easy to open up. In the heat of the moment you might not want to bother if you had a bad experience using one before.

#8 Parent xin - 2014-01-01

Ignore=get the living s##t beat out by the relatives and friends of the pregnant girl.

#9 Parent Important note - 2014-01-01

DNA paternity testing in China??

Important note - 2014-01-01
What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?

Run? Or Stay

Return to Index › What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?

Go to another board -