TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-02
Re: What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?

Having unprotected sex with one night stands, especially in China, seems like high disregard for protecting oneself from HIV infection. Rather infantile and totally incomprehensible.

Well I'm not sure if that was aimed at me or not, but all I can say is that condoms do break from time to time.

#2 Parent Johnny qui n'est pas un ange - 2014-01-02

Having unprotected sex with one night stands, especially in China, seems like high disregard for protecting oneself from HIV infection. Rather infantile and totally incomprehensible.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-02

I think this thread is actually a bit pointless. When most young Chinese university students, or any young Chinese women get pregnant they just go off and get an abortion. It is not such a big deal in a society that does not have the same sort of ethical and moral framework and also religious boundaries that exist in the West. I know abortion is common among female students at large Chinese universities.

The only problem I can see arising is a moral dilemma if the girl has strong Christian or Buddhist values, if so it is unlikely she would terminate the pregnancy.

Haha, those repeat custom discounts at the abortion clinics.

At least after a few visits, the resulting infertility may result in the possibility of condoms not being needed to prevent pregnancy. The downer is, that she has probably been all over the place, so you will want to bag up anyway to prevent yourself from getting a nasty little dose of the clap.

A Chinese girl getting pregnant by a foreigner? Not much different to any woman getting pregnant!

Not sure about that, I had a little accident on a one-night stand, she seemed disappointed that she could be pregnant with a foreign baby as her parents might find out. Thankfully, emergency contraception is dirt cheap here and I arranged that very quickly.

Return to Index › Re: What happens if a foreigner gets a Chinese girl pregnant?

Go to another board -