TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-27
Re: GW's on ESL websites.

Yep, monopolizing authority groups on both sides makes no conflict. What better way to cover something up and "slide" the issue than to pretend their is a potential solution so people ignore the real conflict?
These groups who masquerade as saviors are worse than crap training centers. The reason is they give FALSE ANSWERS which are more damaging than even NO ANSWERS. The real answer to living in a barbaric society with nobody caring for your back is to turn to groups like beijingblacklist. It is often the only way.

Well, you don't even have to do it that formally and well organised, actually. One guy I know apparently just walked in with a couple of rough looking mafia dudes that he knows (probably just somebody who his dealer knows) and had forcefully arranged an appointment with the boss. He got his salary straight away apparently.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2014-01-27

Yep, monopolizing authority groups on both sides makes no conflict. What better way to cover something up and "slide" the issue than to pretend their is a potential solution so people ignore the real conflict?

These groups who masquerade as saviors are worse than crap training centers. The reason is they give FALSE ANSWERS which are more damaging than even NO ANSWERS. The real answer to living in a barbaric society with nobody caring for your back is to turn to groups like beijingblacklist. It is often the only way.

#3 Parent Just an Observer - 2014-01-27

Does the first name of the agent mentioned in the article start with "R"?

#4 Parent Just an Observer - 2014-01-27

Sarah Palen.....
;o)

Thanks, entertaining reading!

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-27

Yeah it was rumoured a while back.

http://answers.echinacities.com/question/china-foreign-teachers-union-actually-chinese-run-operation

The best thing to do is the stay completely anonymous and share your details with nobody.

#6 Parent Just an Observer - 2014-01-26

CTFU scam?

#7 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-01-26

Possibly, but these things have happened before elsewhere.

However, there is also that CTFU scam which was really just a way to entrap troublemakers.

#8 Parent Just an Observer - 2014-01-26

I don't think there is a group that does what the other poster says they do, I think the post is bullshit (bullshit might work well, though, if it creates fear in the mind of school owners). Of course, school owners get smacked once in a while; might happen to anybody. But, again, I think that the other poster is just bullshitting as the style of their post seems quite juvenile.

Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.

Go to another board -