TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.
#1 Parent Dragonized - 2014-01-30
Re: GW's on ESL websites.

The way things are going at the moment is that they'll be demanding some sort of unconditional surrender and leading you all handcuffed, mods and all, into some sort of disgraced exile.

Where in the world would they get this kind of leverage to actually pull something like this off? You seem to be playing up the power of some people who have none. These goons started attacking Turnoi as far back as 2 or 3 years ago by saying he's someone else. As for getting exiled, you are talking about the internet are you not? Internet as of today is still a neutral, free plane of existence where people can go and create their own forums and say whatever they want.

That you would view a place that gets no traffic like that degree discussion forum with esltb equally is something that does not make any sense to me. Are you well versed in information like web traffic, page rank, citations, and other website related material which shows its significance? It seems like you are more focused on seeing the fight continue rather than seeing it dissipate. Can you tell me and the other regular posters on this forum, what exact advantages those people who are slandering us hold? Keep in mind that most of us post anonymously. The only real threat I can see is if our own personal information was exposed, and if they have already attained our personal information such as real names, real ages, real addresses, our ID numbers, etc. then you need to speak up now. In fact, emailing me and other posters personally and telling me exactly how they got their hands on this information would be the responsible thing to do.

#2 Parent Yanguiweili - 2014-01-30
Re: GW's on ESL websites.

The Wanker even had the audacity to insult one the board mods on here. It is a shame but I think the mods know where it comes from. And this will not endear him to them - the next time when the Wanker is coming here to post rubbish.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides, but I think you are handling this all wrong. The best thing you can do is take your team to that other forum and beat seven shades of crap out of them. I am concerned that I arrive on a forum I like the taste of and it is not going to be here for long. The way things are going at the moment is that they'll be demanding some sort of unconditional surrender and leading you all handcuffed, mods and all, into some sort of disgraced exile. You can't sit around shivering ,wondering what the mother fuckers will say next! I want to talk education and the sooner you deal with all this the better.

Return to Index › Re: GW's on ESL websites.

Go to another board -