TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: CNN Article - Survey: Online trolls are 'everyday sadists'
#1 Parent Tired - 2014-02-13
Re: CNN Article - Survey: Online trolls are 'everyday sadists'

Fighting back against a troll might be felt as an epic character-building battle for the "victim", and a lot of perverse fun for the sadist at the other end, but for all the others who try to find some useful information in a forum, this narcissistic wonking can be SO annoying; it's like watching a person pick their nose and eating it. Day after day. Year after year. Don't know if you can get outside of your narrow feeble ego long enough to understand what I am talking about, but I am giving it a try in the name of all those who lost precious time starting to read your extremely dull self-centered replies to the troll thinking that it might have contained some useful info or at least some humor.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2014-02-12
Re: CNN Article - Survey: Online trolls are 'everyday sadists'

Thank you for the support Turnoi. I personally feel that attacking them personally in a tit for tat manner is often the only way to tell them how worthless their opinion really is. They will often feign of being bored so they can scurry back into their little hole.

Return to Index › Re: CNN Article - Survey: Online trolls are 'everyday sadists'

Go to another board -