TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus

Your posts prove you are bluffing, dancing and blowing smoke when it comes to this topic. You did not know what you were talking about, tried to bluff your way through it and refuse to take correction and instruction. Even now you are still pretending you weren't bested (self-pwned as the kids say).
Oh and this had everything to do with ESL teachers and ESL teaching in China. Everything. As usual you simply CANNOT grasp 'concepts'. You don't 'get stuff' or seem to know how to discuss anything really.

Fraud. Turnoi - you've been exposed as a fraud. You know this. I know this. Readers now know this.

You are talking about religion here, this is a bloody ESL board, not the official forum of the international godsquad.

Religion has nothing to do with teaching ESL, and if I was a parent of a child that had these fundamentalist views forced upon them against their own will, I'd knock your f**king head off.

And if you ever tried to force anything down the throat of a child of mine be it religion of your penis, you may find that is your own throat that gets slashed.

#2 Parent ZhengGoGrow - 2014-02-22
Re: missionaries on campus

Your posts prove you are bluffing, dancing and blowing smoke when it comes to this topic. You did not know what you were talking about, tried to bluff your way through it and refuse to take correction and instruction. Even now you are still pretending you weren't bested (self-pwned as the kids say).

Oh and this had everything to do with ESL teachers and ESL teaching in China. Everything. As usual you simply CANNOT grasp 'concepts'. You don't 'get stuff' or seem to know how to discuss anything really.

Fraud. Turnoi - you've been exposed as a fraud. You know this. I know this. Readers now know this.

Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus

Go to another board -