TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-02-23
Re: missionaries on campus

You may label us as "left-wingers" and "anti-conservative" here, but I then may also label you as a religious right-wing sectarian cultist. While I would completely deny your academic competence to speak on these points of sexual behaviour, on theological-religious issues and on Chinese culture, it at the same time very clear that Chinese students are intelligent and mature enough to choose what suits them best in their private lives. And they wouldn't listen to the rubbish you are spreading. In the end, they will know that it comes from a loser who has no other option than getting the "job" done by the piranhas in his swimming pool. Hypocrite!......Hahahahaha
What we could use is less nefarious left-wing atheist anti-conservative westerners sneaking in and trying to pervert the minds of Chinese students with their old Western 'back to romantic Rome' gay, atheistic left-wing zealous hate-fueled narrow-minded religious beliefs. Besides, it's not the 1980s anymore.

To be honest, why would I be ashamed of being left wing? Or even being right wing? (If it is not too far to the right).

Is Western countries, we are entitled to choose who we vote for in our elections and we might not always vote for the same party.

Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus

Go to another board -