TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Wumaos at work
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-02-24
Re: Wumaos at work

I think the "Missonary on campus" has gotten a bit out of hand due to the posts made by that Zheng something fooll. I have reread all these posts again and have come to the conclusion that with this poster a wumao is at work who is in no way genuinely concerned about chastity, sexual moral and Christian faith. He doesn't give a damn about these issues and is just a pretending troll acting as an agent provocateur to cause certain people make "unbalanced" statements about China. The final aim of this wumao is to get this site banned from China.
Why do I think so? For a pretending, even "fundamentalist Christian", the wording in the posts and all the content given there is unusual. Neither do I see "Jesus", "salvation", "being born again" and all that stuff that I would expect to hear from someone genuine like that, nor is there anything in the reasoning thst would make this person sound a like a genuine fundamentalist Christian zealot. What you see instead is a lot about sex matter like chastity, homosexuality and other stuff and about China. No fundamentalist Christian would ever argue like that.

It all sounds like comimg from the alter ego of Wanking Willy again. So please be careful and do not get fooled by this pretender. And be careful!

I doubt it, the primary aim of real wumaos is to influence opinions to suit the needs of certain powers that be. They will also use multiple aliases and stage battles with them of sorts.

Return to Index › Re: Wumaos at work

Go to another board -