TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus- "Sodomy!
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-02-25
Re: missionaries on campus- "Sodomy!

Yep, soggy biscuit, in Sydney I remember it was called "soggy sao", that used to be a biscuit there, not sure if it is still made.

Even mentioned on the wikipedia article, didn't know that the Aussies invented the game.

#2 Parent giver or taker? - 2014-02-25

Yep, soggy biscuit, in Sydney I remember it was called "soggy sao", that used to be a biscuit there, not sure if it is still made.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-02-24

I'll bet it's a regular thing for him, like going down to local for a few beers. I can imagine also that he and his imbecilic cohorts over on degreediscussion.com engage in wanking competitions every night.
Just been reading the latest conspiracy theories about Turnoi on there, truly hilarious, haha! Such stupid and naïve individuals!

You have misunderstood the reference ever so slightly, haha. Ask a Brit, they'll explain it to you.

As for degreediscussion.com, apparently I am Turnoi in disguise... But enough of the roleplay games, what are these wanking competitions exactly?

Are you talking about that public schoolboy favourite of: 'Soggy Biscuit?'

#4 Parent Banana Monkey - 2014-02-24
The forefathers of the fathers...LOL

I can imagine also that he and his imbecilic cohorts over on degreediscussion.com engage in wanking competitions every night.
They definitely do, assisted by their piranhas in the swimming pool. They probably always do before starting their missionary work on campus. Like all members of the human species, they descend from monkeys still active in muppet shows at crappy Chinese training centres, and below you can see one of their foreforeforefathers having a meal....

Bananas are really sooooo important.......LOL

#5 Parent giver or taker? - 2014-02-24

I'll bet it's a regular thing for him, like going down to local for a few beers. I can imagine also that he and his imbecilic cohorts over on degreediscussion.com engage in wanking competitions every night.

Just been reading the latest conspiracy theories about Turnoi on there, truly hilarious, haha! Such stupid and naïve individuals!

#6 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-02-23

In older religious and other texts, sodomy commonly refers to homosexuality with negative connotations including that of being a "sin". As a theologian, I would analyse the terms used for it in Old and New Testament scripture in their respective original languages. That is to see what exactly these terns linguistically refer to and to analyse their meaning within the context and relate that to the cultural values at the time when these texts had been written. This is what you call "sound exegesis" or interpretation. The Zheng wangbadan poster is completely incompetent in such matters, and therefore should be ignored, I strongly suspect it's Wanker Willy himself...hahahaha

I believe that actually partakes in a certain kind of sin, where he allows young scholars to wank his willy in exchange for sweeties.

Return to Index › Re: missionaries on campus- "Sodomy!

Go to another board -