TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-03-05
Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"

To insinuate that I have a "pathological hatred" of another race, the Chinese in this case, is wrong I feel. I would say I really don't like how Chinese people think and behave: I find the "culture" to be extremely hollow and superficial.

I said in another post for example that I've never ripped off foreigners in China, or exploited Chinese people, and although I don't like Chinese women anymore, I did not ask any of them for money or try to cheat them. The "pretend conservatism" of Chinese women and their hypocrisy and greed is what really annoys me. If I had an intense hatred of them there are many bad things I could have done to them by now if I wanted to, but I did not, and will not. However I know certain foreigners in China who have done awful things to other foreigners and also Chinese people ( cheat, fraud, exploitation ) I have said once before that Chinese and other Asian women should be prevented from having too many children, I stand by that statement. To overpopulate and breed like rabbits is irresponsible, I don't see anything hateful about wanting to prevent it.

A person with a pathological hatred of a certain race would advocate that race be killed, and they would justify to themselves that genocide, violence and terrorism is acceptable to use against that race.

I do not advocate violence against any race, bombing buildings, or killing some people who are just trying to buy train tickets. I want to make that perfectly clear.

Hey, I hate irresponsible breeding in my own country too, not just China.

However, with the Kunming thing... I was saddened by it as much as everybody, but one wonders what drove these people to such desperate measures? I wonder if it was due to social instability caused by the wealth disparity gap. Then again, if it is just down to religious loony bin crap such as the stuff that Wank alias Willy believes in, then I have no sympathy whatsoever (for the terrorists).

Going off topic a little, I've just read that the Chinese local SWAT team leader apparently shot 5 of them dead in just 15 seconds. That's some skill there.

Return to Index › Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"

Go to another board -