TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Teaching in Hebei (living in Hebei)
#1 Parent Steve Arragance - 2014-05-21
Re Teaching in Hebei (living in Hebei)

Ok, good luck with that. You are smart to have chosen a university, better if it's a public university. I have not taught in Hebei, but I've worked in other provinces. Is it a private university you will be teaching in? I say that because you said you will leave next monrh.

The new semester starts in September, so you would not need to be in China until about August 25 if it's a public university.

Anika - 2014-05-21
Teaching in Hebei (living in Hebei)

Good day everyone! I will be signing a contract pretty soon for a university in Hebei. And probably by next month I will be leaving for China and start my career as an ESL teacher in a foreign country. This is going to be my first experience being out of my homeland. I have made friends with Chinese people here in my country and have heard good things about China, also the negative ones. I have made my research already about China, especially about Hebei. I would like to hear some comments from the ESL teachers who are currently staying or have stayed in Hebei. If you guys can give me some advice about living in Hebei, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much... ^^

Return to Index › Teaching in Hebei (living in Hebei)

Go to another board -