TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers
#1 Parent What?? - 2014-05-26
Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers

Anyone with half a brain would be insulted by your statement of "representing" billions of people. Typical white trash propaganda.

#2 Parent 漢學家 (Han Xue Jia) - 2014-05-25
Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers

How do you know what "50 billion Chinese do not know"? Do you claim to know more than 50 billion Chinese in order to "defend" you own false usage of the term?

The reality, friend, is that 50 billion Chinese do not know that.

#3 Parent huomian shifu - 2014-05-24

To deech Yingwen? Yingwen in Chinese, means written English, Yingyu means Oral English.
Deechers are those who "can" deech Oral English like The Wanker, who claimed the same.

The reality, friend, is that 50 billion Chinese do not know that. You will know yourself that both of those words are interchangeably used when talking about the spoken or written language-and usually the first word. Perhaps we are now talking about 'Ye olde Chinese.' I will accept that you have taught me something which I simply did not know and I consider myself a bit handy in the language. Interesting.

Return to Index › Re A teacher's alternative to teaching in China is disappearing: Robots will replace fast-food workers

Go to another board -