TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › You are all crazy - Teachers discussion
#1 Parent not so... well said - 2005-09-22
er, excuse me - Teachers discussion

what on earth are you talking about...?

#2 Parent Kings - 2005-09-22
never come back - Teachers discussion

when you quit never come back cos if you do, its gonna be very hard on you. You have all taken you selves to be kids, "wah this, wah that".
why is it that Rheno747 is the hightest name you get in this forum? Are you the only one? please give peace a chance. if you think its not okay for you, get lots.

#3 Parent BD - 2005-09-21
Yes - Teachers discussion

Well said, Well Said. It's important to remember that you aren't in your culture.

#4 Parent Rheno747 - 2005-09-21
You're right, but...... - Teachers discussion

WS, you ARE right. I agree with ya. Except there's a tiny little problem with your advice.

The 'fed-ups' don't just move in spurts. They move out in a continuous line.

What lots of folks don't seem to realize is that the line moves the other way as well.

If you REALLY want to make it 'better for the rest of us', you should think about how to stop this cycle. Unscrupulous types in TEFL would think twice if they knew individual teachers weren't so easy to replace. Remember that line coming in, my friend.

Cut that line and this business will become better. It'll take a little time, but it WILL get better.

White faces shouldn't be here only as marketing tools for schools.

#5 Parent I quit - 2005-09-20
WORD - Teachers discussion

yeah! what he/she said

#6 Parent well said - 2005-09-20
moan moan moan - Teachers discussion

If the attitude posters express in the classroom is anything like that of this forum then no wonder your students dont want to know!

"if you teach abroad, learn to accept and understand the culture where you are currently living. That is why you are there"

If you are unable to do this then please, just go back home and make life better for the rest of us.

I quit - 2005-09-20
You are all crazy - Teachers discussion

That is right. I quit reading this dribble.

All you people do is complain. Oh it is so terrible, your students don't try.

Cry me a river. Like you honestly care if your students learn.

Oh the culture shock -- try living in the States or the UK once you have left. That is the real culture shock.

This forum has lost all of it's objectivity. It has just become a place for teachers to rant and cry.

If you teach abroad, learn to accept and understand the culture where you are currently living. That is why you are there. Well, unless you are a bible beater.

Return to Index › You are all crazy - Teachers discussion

Go to another board -