TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re A different slant on degreediscussions affair.
#1 Parent Concerned Teacher - 2014-07-04
Re A different slant on degreediscussions affair.

My honest mistake.

Just call it my personal views, based on where I grew up, but I have no truck with anti semitic or homophobic remarks, and likewise no bigoted views from homosexuals vis a vis straight people.

To quote the famous words "Can't we all just get along?"

Cheers and beers on,
CT

#2 Parent John O' Shei - 2014-07-03

'Bush dodger' is not homophobic, it is paedophobic.

#3 Parent John O’Shei - 2014-07-03

It looks like they’ve attacked degreediscussion because the core members banned them. I think that the admin of this site should follow suit.

#4 Parent Concerned Teacher - 2014-07-03

Yep, you got owned there and it is all too clear to see that you haven’t exactly got any respect here from anybody else have you, bush dodger?

John, I respect your right to reply, just be careful as homophobic remarks have seen threads locked or the mods remove certain posts. Even if you think the OP is wrong calling him a "bush dodger" will just make things harder for you in the eyes of the mods, much like a gay poster coming on here and calling straight people "breeders" also very insulting and bigoted. Don't feed the trolls mate, and they go away.

#5 Parent John O’Shei - 2014-07-03

No, you’re wrong. And I can see that you that didn’t respond to the reply that I made to you. What’s the matter, am I too spicy for you? Yep, you got owned there and it is all too clear to see that you haven’t exactly got any respect here from anybody else have you, bush dodger? Mind you, we do understand that you are quite the special needs downy child and may struggle to understand simple instructions like: F**K OFF.

Return to Index › Re A different slant on degreediscussions affair.

Go to another board -