TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?
#1 Parent Concerned Teacher - 2014-07-13
Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?

Then again, the Chinese visa laws are forever getting tighter due to their desire to keep their country tidy.

They didn't need to refuse us laowais our visas for that. The environment is chuffing disgusting, they should be ashamed. The beaches here in HK are ruined by pollution washing down from China.

#2 Parent Concerned Teacher - 2014-07-13

Said laws are still not being applied in many parts of Chins! Great, I say!

Me too. I say play their own stupidity back against them, and don't be afraid to work on a F visa and play their own system back against them. Also an FT should NOT be forced to do any medical checks, or at the very least should get to see the results before the FAO and her cronies can have a cackle and a giggle at the "wai guo ren" results. Utterly ridiculous situation and fecking stupid!!!!

#3 Parent Concerned Teacher - 2014-07-13

And if loser twenty and thirty something UK English teachers have to move to China to find work "teaching English", then good riddance to bad rubbish in my opinion! Keep both Western and Chinese garbage out of the UK.

Are you a descendant of a certain Mr A Hitler or Mr M Zedong. Be careful bandying about terms like "garbage", or one day you may find there is noone to defend you.

#4 Parent foxy - 2014-07-12

Then again, the Chinese visa laws are forever getting tighter due to their desire to keep their country tidy.

The rule of law is the point. Said laws are still not being applied in many parts of Chins! Great, I say!
LOL!!

#5 Parent Mingxiu - 2014-07-12

Well said John, indeed that is wonderful news! Poor and uneducated gold digger type Chinese women who can't speak English certainly have no right to permanent residence and citizenship in the UK. Keeping out these undesirable parasites should be a high priority of the UK government.

And if loser twenty and thirty something UK English teachers have to move to China to find work "teaching English", then good riddance to bad rubbish in my opinion! Keep both Western and Chinese garbage out of the UK.

#6 Parent John O’Shei - 2014-07-12

I have some excellent news. It appears that even if the poors do manage to get their dick wet, empty their wallets and get tricked by their gold-digging girlfriends into signing their name down at the registry office because they couldn’t read the form, they probably won’t be able to bring those gold digging tarts back into the U.K with them.

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2014/jul/11/appeal-court-18600-foreign-spouse-uk

This is great because:

1. Less immigrants of the useless variety.
2. The poors are forced to stay in China to be with their so-called wives, meaning that a great deal of shit has been removed from the British genepool. Thus, two birds are killed with one stone.

This will hopefully lead to worn out sluts having to get real jobs back on the farm or in a Guangdong sweatshop and the very finest of uneducated British poors dying of starvation.

Return to Index › Re how can a poor foreigner get a girl in China?

Go to another board -