TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China the new Americans
#1 Parent Frederick Dibnah - 2014-07-22
Re China the new Americans

Hardly Singapore is it?

Given the size of China it could not, and should not, aim to be.

Singapore can be managed because it is tiny, and has very draconian laws. It's a place I would NEVER want to visit, boring, sterile. But if you like it, that's alright. Personally China is alright for me, I like to be able to eat BBQ and throw the skewers on the floor, have a beer where I like....PC has gone mad in the UK, and too much rules, equals less freedom imho.

#2 Parent random - 2014-07-21

Japan is not racist, they're good people and have a big protector called Godzilla.

#3 Parent netsurfer - 2014-07-21

are u serious, jp less racist than china/anybody.you guys are kidding.

#4 Parent John O' Shei - 2014-07-21

Well, you better start scrubbing up then. I just see unwashed old folks allowing babies to shit in the street like dogs. Hardly Singapore is it?

China is not so much shining yet as much as gatecrashing the party looking like an unwanted homeless tramp, then proceeding shovel food into its gob, drink too much, make inappropriate remarks to other countries wives, stumble around and the puke all over the carpet. China has not successfully managed to 'shine' yet, just merely create a big stink.

A few rich people impresses nobody. They are just simply a nice, simple, stupid kind of target consumer with no class that is easy to take advantage of and then laugh at. Look at the New Russians and Oil money Arabs. Does anybody actually respect them? No, they just buy our overpriced shit and get ridiculed.

#5 Parent random - 2014-07-20

China's time to SHINE!

saying - 2014-07-20
China the new Americans

It seems every story these days of personal wealth, huge investments, record breaking money deal involves China. It this means the old guard is about to be replaced and forgotten or this is just a temporary hiccups in the Matrix same as Japan bubble growth of the 80's and 90's. At the time I thought, everybody needed to learn Japanese.

Matrix is a term from the scifi movie.

Return to Index › China the new Americans

Go to another board -