TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish!
#1 Parent Punisher - 2014-08-08
Fake "Jayden" from the UK

Fake "Jayden" from UK, fake and pretend native speaker, from shitty Worlda fake "school" with a fake degree from a fake UK university:

http://heddblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/11/how-to-spot-a-fake-uk-degree/

Fake, fake, fake.....

Or has "Jayden", the most excellent fake nadive sbeaker, graduated from a fake Chinglish-speaking university he has opened up in one of crappy Worlda's Shenzhen branches? Well, if so, make no mistake, it's just a run-down backyard room with an old computer and printer to print fake degree documents on.

Next to it is a smelly toilette where factory workers go when they feel the needs of a human being who will go there when time for it has come!

Smelly fake degree certs in Chinglish certainly sell better!.....LOL.....hahahahahahahaha
#2 Parent John O’ Shei - 2014-08-08
Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish!

People who curse a lot, tend to be more honest. By the way, the old argument that those curse a lot have limited vocabularies won’t wash. We can even be quite creative with our cursing at times, you crafty butcher.

Turnoi is NOT a native speaker, but I am sure that he can do a fairly competent job of teaching, perhaps better than many a native speaker. He was certainly able to spot your mistakes, wasn’t he?

#3 Parent Jayden O'Connell - 2014-08-08
Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish!

Firstly, I don't swear like some slackers in this forum, and possibly I have better education than yourself, it doesn't mean I am not an Englishman.

Try to grab a notebook and write every night before you go to sleep and/or every morning when you wake up about whatever you have on your mind, and please use proper English words, this is a good way to practice your writing.

Using "shit" and F words a lot in your English, doesn't make you an English native speaker!!!

LOL!

Return to Index › Re "Jaydon" is not from the UK but a paid Worlda lackey writing Chinglish!

Go to another board -