TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Need guidance
#1 Parent Pimmel - 2014-08-12
Re Need guidance

With Chinese women it's all about them and what they can get, and it's always about the money.

Not always..I knew of least one or two brit guys broke as jokes, who know have the full nine yards, hols to thailand once a year, des res in guangdong, and a motor for a run about....different strokes?

#2 Parent Nudgee - 2014-08-11
Re Need guidance

They would be in the minority. With Chinese women it's all about them and what they can get, and it's always about the money.

#3 Parent Pimmel - 2014-08-11
Re Need guidance

and her father would not offer some loser young foreigner a 10,000rmb salary to work in his business.

You would surprised at how far being white gets you in China....I've known a couple of foreigners with no degree/or degrees unrelated to education/ESL married to a chinese woman with a rich family and now settled in China with apartment and car and so on.

#4 Parent Nudgee - 2014-08-10
Re Need guidance

Turnoi can speak fluent Putonghua and read and write hanzi. However, that is not the point here.

The point is that this "Peter" and his young Chinese wife do not exist. He is not so smart if thinks anyone will believe him. Like I said before, the scenario he put forward is totally implausible.

No Chinese woman would marry a guy in the UK who works at Tesco, and her father would not offer some loser young foreigner a 10,000rmb salary to work in his business. On top of that I doubt the girl would want to move back to China anyway.

This is absolute BS, that's all there is to it.

Return to Index › Re Need guidance

Go to another board -