TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-10-19
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

The fact that you would support such a woman says a lot about your character ( or lack thereof ) So you think Chinese women are entitled to have nice things do you? It's ok for people to just be given something is it?

This 24 year old woman is LAZY and GREEDY, it's as simple as that. She is a disgrace! I will say again, if you are a woman and want to have expensive clothes and jewelry then GET A JOB, work hard and improve yourself. Get a second job if need be. I will say once again, women in Guangxi province with crappy jobs and no money DO NOT deserve to have expensive jewelry. Nobody is owed a living. When someone sends me an e-mail with a picture attached saying "I like this necklace, my birthday is coming up ,which man will buy it for me" it makes me very annoyed and angry.

My post said everything about the entitlement mentality of Chinese women. Do you have selective reading skills? She specifically asked for a man, any man, to buy an expensive necklace for her, and had the audacity on top on that to mention her birthday was coming up. She also mentioned she could not afford the item. Well, if you can't afford something then you can't buy it, SIMPLE AS THAT!

You have really lost credibility on here Beth, defending the indefensible!

Good to have you back in your own skin SB

Even if these Chinese hussies are as you say they are, why do you worry about it? Is it altruism and you are concerned that your fellow men will get stung in the pocket. I'd appreciate if you'd give us some more intelligence[we should say that 'intelligence' means 'information' for non-native types-in this instance] as to what's 's behind this sacred quest?

On the bright side, how's tricks? How was the health farm hahaha! only joking lol. Where are you living now? Do you have a current girlfriend? Like Mrs Thatchers granddaughter hahaha lol.

Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -