TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
#1 Parent Beth - 2014-10-21
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

They are not about to agree with you. They want you to have certain views, so anything that possibly might appear reasonable to them they will just ignore and pretend you never said it

I was beginning to wonder if my posts appear redacted to them!

#2 Parent Beth - 2014-10-21

They are not about to agree with you. They want you to have certain views, so anything that possibly might appear reasonable to them they will just ignore and pretend you never said it.

For example This >>>

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/review/index.pl?noframes;read=61820

In response to Turnoi claiming all private schools were disorganised... Not a peep in from him in response!

#3 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-10-20

You appear to be having trouble with basic English again...

I didn't say it was acceptable for others to buy expensive things for people (although it is completely the prerogative of the buyer) and it is not acceptable to feel people should buy you expensive gifts just because you're a girl.

All I said was that wanting expensive things that you maybe cannot afford yourself is human nature and what the advertising industry relies on. It's not solely the domain of Chinese women.

There's a coarse principle involved here. They are not about to agree with you. They want you to have certain views, so anything that possibly might appear reasonable to them they will just ignore and pretend you never said it. These blokes can't get a woman for love nor money. They would do better to ask my advice on how they can change their attitudes and make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex. If I had time I would furnish them with an e-mail address and start with the basics. You see all this doing without a woman because they can't get one has turned them sour ,made them coarse and vulgar, made them rigid and unforgiving.

#4 Parent Beth - 2014-10-20

You appear to be having trouble with basic English again...

I didn't say it was acceptable for others to buy expensive things for people (although it is completely the prerogative of the buyer) and it is not acceptable to feel people should buy you expensive gifts just because you're a girl.

All I said was that wanting expensive things that you maybe cannot afford yourself is human nature and what the advertising industry relies on. It's not solely the domain of Chinese women.

Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -