TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-10-22
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

What a horrible attitude you have to people less fortunate than yourself.

Well of course he could be the Alf Garnett of the FT world. Alf Garnett had absolutely no time for the working classes, yet he was well down with the lower-orders himself. He worshipped Margaret Thatcher and the Tories. I'm not having a go at the Tories, but in Alf's case he had absolutely no reason to be one. In fact they would have seen him in the gutter picking up dog-ends. Maybe our friend SB hasn't two ha'pennies to rub together- at the same time trying to distance himself from the other penniless riff-raff. It's a curious syndrome. What's it called , I've forgotten? I know if I had pots of money, or even just well-heeled, and also had SB's sex-drive [edited] I don't think I'd have any time to spare on ESL forums- I'd probably be in the all-together right now, on a table top, with a flower between my teeth, whooping it up with some voluptuous débutante.

When these characters on the Internet try and tell me they have this and that, I take it with a pinch of salt.

#2 Parent Beth - 2014-10-22
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

t. As for students, not really interested, they mostly have no money, no jobs, and can't support themselves. .
So if somebody has little or no money they are of no value to you? Now who's the entitled one?

What a horrible attitude you have to people less fortunate than yourself. Young people all over the world are finding it difficult to get employment after graduating thanks to an aging population living longer and therefore retaining their jobs for longer... For the vast majority being unemployed and without income is not of their choosing. To say these people have no value is disgusting, short-sighted and imbecilic.

And what about those who find themselves homeless? Or the very poorest of society? Do they also of no interest to you because they lack funds? With that stunning display of humanity you'd fit in alongside Marie Antoinette wondering why those without bread don't simply eat cake instead.

Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -