TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re To the fake 2
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-10-25
Re To the fake 2

At least I hope that's him trolling... I'd hate to think anyone teaching really was that ignorant of international ESL institutions!

Put it this way, there's only been four of us posting over recent days. So one of us is acting very unprofessionally Hahaha. We have a troll in our midst. I wonder who that might be? 是不是那个很会说中文的人呢 ? lol only joking.

#2 Parent Beth - 2014-10-25
Re To the fake 2

A troll is someone who posts something purely to be antagonistic or to be malicious.

For example, Turnoi arguing and disputing every single thing I post, regardless of the validity of the content, is him being a troll. Posting fictional or fallacious posts about me, my gender, identity and qualifications is him being a troll. Creating fake profiles in order to discredit me is him being a troll.

His posts denigrating reputable institutions such as CESOL, TBC, English Literature degrees and the DELTA qualifications, simply to take potshots against something I've endorsed, is him being a troll.

At least I hope that's him trolling... I'd hate to think anyone teaching really was that ignorant of international ESL institutions!

#3 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-10-25
Re To the fake 2

Trolls like the yufa fake will never get it that women are nobody else's property, even if they are married. Marriage is a voluntary act of bondage whose cords of which in the best case should never be broken, but it can happen when a couple separates and the cords or a bond break. Women are free to do whatever they want like anybody else. This troll and board fake has never experienced any such bonds, so he doesn't know what it actu7ally is. But honestly, who would voluntarily partner with someone like this?

Hahaha! What are you on about- for a moment I thought you were talking about corduroy trousers! Then I thought you were talking about 'bondage' And what's a 'bond break' when it's at home? hahahaha! I assume you and SB have conveniently taken a remark I made to that Chinese poster too seriously. 'Your women' isn't meant to indicate ownership.

What's a troll? Please tell me and I will tell you if I am one. Is it a poster who is notorious for posting on other sites using a different name by any chance!?

Return to Index › Re To the fake 2

Go to another board -