TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: WARNING!!!!Throat Expert Doctor Strikes Again - New name/id: Dr Simon Lang, Lang0888@gmail.com
#1 Parent Carolin - 2014-10-31
Re: WARNING!!!!Throat Expert Doctor Strikes Again - New name/id: Dr Simon Lang, Lang0888@gmail.com

I just got his call, the moment I saw his number my first instinct was to google about it and see if it's real. I don't really remember what his name was but he said he's from a school called FLT International (No such school) in South Korea. But yeah, I just humored him to kinda see where he is going. We talked for an hour on the phone, he sounded like a gentlemen but his questions are super creepy.

He asked all sorts of questions pertaining to throat and swallowing, saying that the school is looking for a teacher who teaches English in the morning and afternoon is a physical therapy for the kids because the school is a school for handicaps.

So, he said he will send me information through email. I'll post some updates if he does.

honestly though, the question is what does he want?

Return to Index › Re: WARNING!!!!Throat Expert Doctor Strikes Again - New name/id: Dr Simon Lang, Lang0888@gmail.com

Go to another board -