TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-06
Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

Only described by you and your troll-troupe like that and only because you don't have the first clue about private schools outside of Asia, or in it for that matter.
Your pride in your own ignorance is astounding!

I rather think that Turnoi has worked in a private school in China but we should ask him. Ask him to tell us all about it. Of course that still wouldn't mean he knows anything much about them if that was donkeys years ago. My students did 'Hard Times' a while ago. I rather thinks that private northern schools have changed a bit since 18-0-crunch. I can imagine him(English version) teaching in Coketown though hahaha!

#2 Parent Fifi - 2014-11-06
Re: Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

I like the sound of "Turnoi's troll troup"... After repeating it 3 times very fast, why do I feel the urge of eating a lot of vanilla ice cream?

#3 Parent Beth - 2014-11-06
Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

I notice that you have mainly or even only worked in the same ESL corporate world that has been described more than once as one of cheat, lying, egomaniacs, corporate lackeys and grovelling weasels (in general)
Only described by you and your troll-troupe like that and only because you don't have the first clue about private schools outside of Asia, or in it for that matter.

Your pride in your own ignorance is astounding!

Return to Index › Re Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

Go to another board -