TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re To my enemies!
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-12
Re To my enemies!

And what about you? Talking about things you don't understand properly and teaching Chinese and English with no qualifications and/or little experience. You are teaching Chinese but you can't speak the language. You have admitted that you are not a real English teacher, you don't have any degree related to language ot teaching.

Maybe you can open a fish and chip shop in Devon, maybe that is your "kettle of fish"........lol!

Hahaha! You seem to have cobbled together a hotchpotch of turnoiesque rants against a variety of past posters and aimed them all at me in case one of them fits. As far as the Chinese goes, you and Turnoi have had your chance to see me off for good. The problem for both of you is that you don't know any Chinese beyond cut&paste. The other three or so posters on the site will know it, I would have proved it to them. However ,they all seem to think that I hit below the belt and support me not at all, preferring to pit their intellects against that vast arsenal of learning that you and Mr T share between you. Which seems pretty strange to me since you'd both be the dunces of any inner-city secondary modern.

Return to Index › Re To my enemies!

Go to another board -