TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.
#1 Parent Beth - 2014-11-14
Re Teaching the under-10 age group.

Well, apart from the first useful post on YL teaching I have read from you on here, you seem again to turn this thread into a bashing thread
Again, I think you'll find it was you and Silverboy who started down that road. I have asked repeatedly for it to get back on topic. You are more comfortable with it derailed as on topic you are woefully out of your depth.

Below, you make the quality of schools depend on the qualification of ESL teachers only:

I've said that repeatedly. Good teachers = better standards at a school. Tourist-teachers = Bad standards.

Actually, I was agreeing with what your chum John said.

And also, I didn't say it was solely the fault of the teacher, now did I? Reading giving you jip again? What I said was that bad teachers = bad standards. And that is true.

I clashed with the bosses at EF after the loss of a great DoS who had ensured teaching standards were exemplary. I've said that from the start. After he left, and tourist-teachers were hired the standards slipped and I clashed with bosses because they wanted me to stop teaching as I had been as parents (understandably) wanted their children under my tutelage and I told the bosses they needed to stop hiring tourist-teachers. You do get yourself in a muddle trying to keep up with all the rhetoric you spout, don't you?!

Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.

Go to another board -