TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Not old and bitter is then not for the litter
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-23
Re Not old and bitter is then not for the litter

The public local newspaper had a report on my work and my personal profile in this weekend's edition. The pic below was taken in my office when I was typing the Chinese title of my forthcoming annotated translation of the Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine available for sale in December this year.

Note that part of my profile is that I normally do not wear suits or similar stuff, I actually hate it, and I would only do if it was an absolute must on formal occasions that I could not avoid. Writing some stuff like the Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine is a good thing to do, remaining right down to earth and having a preference of wearing casual cloth over silly suits is even better. This prevents one from becoming a grovelling weasel working for crappy training centres..........LOL

Well I can read the first six characters on your screen as 'huang2 di4 nei4 jing1 su4 wen4' and I understand the first four as a medical book. The su4 wen4 I don't have a clue what it means. The bottom line I can't read at all. hahaha! But it is not simplified is it? You certainly have your work cut out there. keep up the good work.

Return to Index › Re Not old and bitter is then not for the litter

Go to another board -