TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-25
Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

I'm wary of submitting lesson plans to any school in China as they will probably steal those plans in order to write a book that they can sell to local teachers that are employed at a fraction of the cost. I do however, believe in lesson planning, but those plans should be for my eyes only.

hahaha! this is all getting a bit far-fetched. I mean to say, they could just copy good stuff from the Internet . Just the same as FT's do all the time. Anyway, the way we all learn is to copy right from the cradle, it's all copy copy copy. When you get older and more sophisticated it's that old copy&paste jive tra-la-la for some. Next thing you know loads of dosh for copied work passed off as your own. Don't begrudge those Chinese teachers..althoughs sounds like one of your tall stories to me. Like those plastic ducks your gir,friend treasures way ahead of the Rolex trinkets- Hahaha lol

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2014-11-25
Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

I'm wary of submitting lesson plans to any school in China as they will probably steal those plans in order to write a book that they can sell to local teachers that are employed at a fraction of the cost. I do however, believe in lesson planning, but those plans should be for my eyes only.

Return to Index › Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

Go to another board -