TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-25
Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

That is a very good point. I have actually seen teachers at one Chinese university plagiarise my lesson plans. I did not submit any lesson plans at that university, but one day I forget, left a lecture book behind in the classroom at lunchtime.

I assume a Chinese teacher came in during that time and copied my lesson plans. If you knew for sure your work would be plagiarised you would not submit lesson plans, I totally agree.

Chinese teachers generally have very few original ideas, so the temptation to copy others work is great.

You do get hot under the collar; you'll be old before your time. If somebody pinched my lesson plan I'd be flattered, dead chuffed. That is unless you seriously believe that your lesson plan is such an important document it could earn you money in the future......and that's another flight of the imagination which you seem prone to, isn't it? No, the only proviso I'd make is that you don't hit me over the head and part me with my valuable plan before I use it hahaha!

Return to Index › Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

Go to another board -