TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2014-11-26
Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

I don't care whether or not a lesson plan will earn me money or not. I don't need the money. I do care though about not helping/aiding the enemy ( Chinese teachers) in any way. I don't want to help them to earn more money, they can use their own ideas and work hard to make more money.

I've never had any trouble with Chinese teachers. Could it be because of your winning-ways- gloves on as soon as you touch down, ready for a fight?

It seems you are a bit of a race-traitor, you seem to care more about China than your own country. As for "flights of the imagination", seems hypocritical coming from you, pot and kettle, you better look in the mirror. Pretend Chinese wife and kid, pretend teacher of Chinese, you have even said on here that you are "not a real teacher".

I'm not a real teacher but neither are you and nearly all FT's. A real teacher has been to teachers' training college and is able to teach English(or other subject) in his own country (not ESL) I occasionally joke that I don't have a degree or TEFL- but that's only to feed the trolls. Sadly, a degree and TEFL does not make a real teacher. A degreeless FT is almost as qualified as the rest of us to teach ESL.

I said I would not be personal on here anymore, but you just ask for it. I am happy to just focus on teaching related issues on here from now on, seems that you are not.

No need to excuse yourself. You can't help yourself and I don't mind at all. You will recall I merely praised the pictures you posted; whereas you have said some strange things about mine. You entered a curious area you really should have kept to yourself.

Return to Index › Re Lesson Plans and conversation classes

Go to another board -